The team collaborates with client to ensure that you experience the trip of a lifetime. Your satisfaction and comfort are paramount, therefore, we believe in communicating and coordinating with our clients on every level in planning your journey with us. We recommend reserving your Borneo experience at least 3 months in advance. During the high season (July-October), it is generally a good idea to plan as far in advance as possible.
Travel documents for Indonesia will vary depending on your country of origin. Please refer to your country’s specific Visa and passport requirements for this region and allow ample processing time before your departure.
Our itineraries require a certain level of fitness. You must be able to walk in the forest, under humid tropical conditions, for at least 1.5 hours / day without health issues.
Medical & Health Condition
You need to provide us with a clear understanding of any pre existing health conditions, especially any specific treatment you may need in an emergency. We will be visiting remote areas of the rainforest and trekking through moderate jungle terrain. Humidity and temperature can be trying and vary by season. Upon booking, we will be available to discuss any health concerns in further detail. You should have all the recommended vaccinations prior to departure and carry all the medicines needed for your continuing health. You should have a travel / health insurance.
Reservation and Payment :
- We accept reservations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 50% deposit will be required at the time of reservation. Transaction is by secure bank transfer, the details of which will be provided.
- A deposit receipt will be sent to you via email once your reservation is confirmed.
- The trip balance will be due 30 days prior to your departure.
- International transfer charges by client’s bank will be the responsibility of the client. Transfer costs charged by our bank will be covered by the tour operator. For late payments, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation (See Cancellation Policy)
- We reserve the right to increase the price due to currency fluctuations, increase in park permit fees, or other unforeseen circumstances.
Due to the physical requirements of some tours, the remote terrain and delicate wildlife viewing environments, we regret that we can only accept children 6 years of age and above. Children between 6 to 15 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Modification of Itineraries
We suggest you to be in consultancy with us for any modification in itineraries we offer. Modifications will depend on availability and posiible extra cost.
- Any cancellation within 90 days or more prior to departure date willhave a cancellation fee of 150 US$ per person deducted for administrative expenses and the remaining balance of the deposit will be refunded.
- Any cancellation between 89 to 61 days prior to departure date willhave full deposit as cancellation fee (30% of the total amount of the trip).
- Any cancellation between 60 to 31 days prior to departure date willhave a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount of your trip.
- Any cancellation between 30 to 16 days prior to departure date willhave a cancellation fee of 75% of the total amount of your trip.
- Any cancellation within 15 days prior to departure date fullcancellation fees will be applied (100% of the total amount of your trip).
6. All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to our email. Cancellations are not valid until confirmed by us.
In case of an extraordinary situation, force majeure, not considered in this document, of which both sides cannot reach an agreement, we will present the issue to the administrative and judicial authorities in the Republic of Indonesia. All rules, regulations and laws that apply to this journey are those of the Republic of Indonesia.