- Deals and Discounts
- Komodo - Flores
- Meals included
After many years experience in organizing boat tour in Tanjung Puting National Park, now we expand our boat tour to Komodo National Park. We have our own traditional boats ready to explore the Island around Komodo National Park, to meet the Komodo Dragon.
Komodo National park is the home of the unique and rare Komodo Dragon (Varanus komodoensis). Because of the unique and rare nature of this animal, KNP was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986.
The park includes three major islands, Komodo, Rinca and Padar, and numerous smaller islands together totaling 603 square km of land. At least 2,500 komodos live in this area. Large dragons are usually three meters long and weigh up to 90 kg. Their habitat has beautiful panoramic views of savannas, rain forests, white beaches, beautiful corals, and clean blue seas. In this area, you can also find horses, wild buffalo, deer, wild boar, snakes, monkeys, and various types of birds.
On Rinca Island, you can see komodos lying down outside the homes of national park rangers, or “parking” near the officials’ homes. If you don’t see a dragon, Rinca and Komodo have beautiful sceneries with white beaches, mangroves, savannas and blue waters. During the dry season, these savannas and hills have dried grasses.
The tour we design in Komodo National Park is a complete destination for your adventure in Flores, Indonesia. You can meet the Komodo dragon, hike to the top if beautiful hill, white sand beaches, crystal view water, etc. Our scheduled tour is departing every weekend for Labuan Bajo, solo traveler or couple travelers are welcome to join on our trip. The scheduled tour is allowing you to join the boat with another traveler from around the world.
Schedule for 2017
1-3 December 2017
8-10 December 2017
15-17 December 2017
23-25 Desember 2017
27-29 Desember 2017
30 Desember – 1 January 2018
However, if you would like to enjoy the time only with your family or friends, a private tour is the best option. With the private boat you can depart anytime from Labuan Bajo.
|Includes||Transfer in and out from and to airport, Boat, Guide (English), Cook, Meals (B,L,D) during the trip, Coffee or tea and mineral water, Ranger donation, Entrance permit|
|Exludes||Personal expenses, Additional tour, Personal insurance, Tipping|
Day 1: Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Rinca Island (L/D)
- Pick up from the airport or your hotel in Labuan Bajo and transfer by car to the port to board the boat. Upon arrival on the boat we will start the voyage through the blue sea of Flores.
- Our first destination is Kelor Island, after around 45 minutes on the boat we will arrive on a small this small island. The activity is snorkeling, enjoy the beach or you can hike the hill to see the view around the island.
- Lunch serve on the boat.
- After Kelor Island we boat up to Rinca Island to meet the last dragon on earth, Komodo. Lead by the local ranger we will do the trekking through the forest and savanna to find the famous Komodo.
- The boat will slowly move to find the save place to overnight, dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 2: Padar Island – Pink Beach – Gili Lawa
- While enjoying you breakfast with the view, the boat is heading to Padar Island. Opun arrial we will hike to the top of the island and enjoy the best view in Komodo Islands. Use your trekking shoes because the trek is slippery and steep hill.
- After trekking in Padar Island, the boat is cruising to Pink Beach. The famous beach with its mixing red and white sand. Enjoy the colorful coral and many kind of fish by snorkeling, you also can just lay down on the beach to enjoy the sun and the scenery.
- The next destination is Gili Lawa island, we will hike the hill again and enjoy the breathtaking view while waiting for the sunset.
- Dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 3: Gili Lawa – Manta Poin – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo
- Breakfast on the boat and heading to Manta Spot to search the biggest ray in the world and we can swim with the giant and calm Manta Ray if we can meet them. The meet is not guaranteed because they are wild animal.
- The last island we will visit is Kanawa Island. Snorkeling or swimming in the island with white sand beach and beautiful underwater world.
- After Kanawa Island we will back to Labuan Bajo, pack you bag and farewell to the crew on board.
- Upon arrival at the jetty the car is waiting, transfer to your hotel or airport in Labuan Bajo
- See you next trip.
Note: Itineraries are samples only. Cruise itineraries are subject to the season, wind, current and weather around Komodo National Park.