Be Borneo Tour is part of PT. NARAITUH VAKANSI INDONESIA, the local company offering exciting, experience and eco tours in Kalimantan, Indonesian part of Borneo. Our tours are enjoyed by individuals, couples, families, corporate groups, private parties and school groups. We can accommodate groups small and large.
If you’re looking for a true Borneo Islands experience in part of Indonesia’s Paradise, then look no further. Our goal is to introduce our guests to the natural wonders of Kalimantan with their beautiful waters, magnificent beaches, wildlife of the forest, authentic culture of Dayak People, Incredible Orangutan and immerse them in the culture to create wonderful, everlasting memories and friendships.
We pride ourselves on having the friendliest guides and staff in Kalimantan. Our guides take your safety seriously and all are First Aid trained. With Indonesia hospitality we are here to help you to meet the Orangutan in their habitat and experiencing the nature.
If you have a love of wildlife, fauna and flora, walking,culture and are keen to learn more about Borneo Island then this is the tour for you! If you enjoy a personal service and want to experience the are through the eyes of a local, then join us. With such a small group size, our tours are totally unique.
After many years experience in organizing boat tour in Tanjung Puting National Park, now we expand our boat tour to Komodo National Park. We have our own traditional boats ready to explore the Island around Komodo National Park, to meet the Komodo Dragon.
Komodo National Park is offering is a complete destination for your adventure Indonesia. You can meet the Komodo dragon, hike to the top if beautiful hill, white sand beaches, crystal view water, etc
A full time traveler and sertified travel guide who fall in love with the diversity of Indonesia. His travel journal can be found on his travel blog backpackerborneo.com. Born and grew up in Borneo made him wants to spreading the show the world that Kalimantan, Indonesian side of Borneo is worthed to be visited, the various destination like Orangutan, traditional Dayak Longhouse, jungle trekking, floating market, culture until the small island with white sand beach will make your trip to Borneo a journey of lifetime.
Every tour would be accompanied by a guide, all of them is the local guide who have deep understanding of the area, they know where to go and up to date information to share. They will make sure you enjoy your holiday with us and back to your country with a lifetime experience from Borneo.
Some travel stories from the guests who came to Tanjung National Park with us. Click on the title to view or read.
- Tanjung Puting National Park – Borneo – Kalimantan Tengah – wonderful Indonesia
- AMAZON Indonesia||Taman Nasional Tanjung Puting
- Explore Tanjung Puting National Park | Borneo / Kalimantan Tengah
- Wisata 60 Detik eps. Tanjung Puting #DiIndonesiaAja
- Liburan Cantik Orang Utan Tanjung Puting
- Tanjung Puting National Park
- Exploring Kalimantan (Borneo) – Tanjung Puting National Park #FamilyGoesToNationalPark Episode-7
- Tanjung Puting National Park 2017 – Borneo
- BORNEO: Orangutan in Tanjung Puting National Park
- Lawrence – River cruise to heart of one of worlds largest rain forests
- Bunda Nouf – #FamilyGoesToNationalPark: TN Tanjung Puting
- Ade Ibadurrohman – Melihat Orangutan di Taman Nasional Tanjung Puting
- Cognati in Trip – Avventura nel Borneo Indonesiano al Tanjung Puting National Park
- Relinda Puspita – 5 Reasons to Revisit Tanjung Puting
- Andita Frida Aisha – Spot an Orang Utan and more in Tanjung Puting National Park
- Pungky Prayitno – Sesekali dalam Hidupmu, Pergilah ke Tanjung Puting
- Helen Maria – Tanjung Puting, Permata Borneo
- Patricia Grace Veronica Hutapea – Liburan Mewah di Tanjung Puting – Part 1
- Haryadi Yansyah – Abu Nawas di Taman Nasional Tanjung Puting
- Muhshi Arif – Sail Over Sekonyer River to See The Life of Orangutans in Tanjung Puting National Park
- Lenny Lim – 3D2N Open Trip Orangutan Tanjung Puting Jouney
- Ebik Dei – Trip 3 Hari 2 Malam di Taman Nasional Tanjung Puting ( TNTP )
- Ahmad Eriska –
- Indri Juwono – Berburu kasih sayang di Camp Leakey, Tanjung Puting
- Putri Normalita – Mengenal Siswi sang primadona Camp Leakey
- Felicia Lasmana – Kalimantan: Berjalan Bersama Orangutan di Tanjung Puting
- Ade Kumala Sari – Menyusuri Sungai Sekonyer dengan Klotok