Bromo Crater and Ijen Crater Tour Package – is a exploring the highest peak of Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen, Mount Bromo is in the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park and Ijen Crater in Banyuwangi. Both have their own uniqueness. Bromo Crater Tours are among the widest Caldera in the middle of a stretch of sand sea and Ijen Crater tour that has Blue Flames among the sulfur mines and lakes with nuances of Blue Saphire. In addition with this 2 most popular mountains in East Java, we also visit the popular Waterfall in Probolinggo, Madakaripura Waterfall.
|Location||Mount Bromo, Mount Ijen|
|Include||Transfer in and out from and to airport, Hotel, English Guide, AC Car,Meals (B,L,D) during the trip, mineral water, Entrance permit|
|Exclude||Airfares, Personal expenses, Additional tour, Personal insurance, Tipping|
Day 1: Surabaya – Madakaripura waterfall - Cemoro Lawang
- Once you arrive in Surabaya we will pick you up from the airport or train station, then continue by AC car to Cemoro Lawang village.
- If you arrive in the morning in Surabaya we will have time to stop at Madakaripura Waterfall. From the parking area we need to walk along the edge of a small river around 20 minutes. Prepare a rain coat if you don’t want to get wet along the way, once arrive at the waterfall we can swim in a small natural pool right in the middle of the waterfall area.
- Arrive at the hotel in Cemoro Lawang, check in and rest. Free program.
Day 2: Mount Bromo – Banyuwangi)
- Early morning around 4 am we will start the tour with 4X4 jeep to Pananjakan area and the trekking to the sunrise point. From this spot the view is magnificent, the incredible scene of Mount Bromo in the foreground with Mount Semeru smoking in the distance and the sun shining brightly, quickly rising in the sky.
- After sunrise going back to the jeep, explore the sea of sand by the only vehicles capable to ride the difficult terrain around Mount Bromo. Trek around 250 steps to the active crater of Bromo, the holy place for Tengger Tribe who is living around the area. There are many offering to the god from local people and 1 pura you could stop before hiking to the crater.
- Back to the hotel for breakfast and pack your bag. The journey continue to Banyuwangi city around 6,5 hour by car. Check in the hotel and rest.
Day 3: Mount Ijen – Surabaya/ Bali
- Another early start from the hotel at 1 am, after 1 hour drive by car along the mountain road we will arrive at Paltuding base camp. And continue by trekking around 2 hours to the peak of Mount Ijen. Then another 30 minutes trekking down, to the crater to see the blue fire. Enjoy the sunrise from the top of the eastern tip of Java Island.
- Back to the hotel with the same way as before, little rest and check out the hotel.
- From here we have 2 options, going back to Surabaya to catch you flight around 7 hour by car. Its recommended to take a flight after 8pm. Another option is the tour will be end in Bali, around 1 hour ferry from Ketapang Port to Gilimanuk port and 4 hour drive to Denpasar.
- Tour end, see you on another time.
Note: Itineraries are samples only. Could be change based on our agreement.