The combination tours to see the 2 icon of Indonesia, Komodo dragon in Komodo National Park and Orangutan in Tanjung Puting National Park.
|Include||Include: · Transfer in and out from and to airport · Boat or Klotok · Guide (English) · Cook · Meals (B,L,D) during the trip · Soft-drink · Coffee or tea and mineral water · Ranger donation · Entrance permit · Camera charge · Snorkeling equipment|
|Exclude||Exclude · Airfares · Personal expenses · Additional tour · Personal insurance · Tipping|
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Kelor Island – Rinca Island (L/D)
- Pick up from the airport or your hotel in Labuan Bajo and transfer by car to the port to board the boat. Upon arrival on the boat we will start the voyage through the blue sea of Flores.
- Our first destination is Kelor Island, after around 45 minutes on the boat we will arrive on a small this small island. The activity is snorkeling, enjoy the beach or you can hike the hill to see the view around the island.
- Lunch serve on the boat.
- After Kelor Island we boat up to Rinca Island to meet the last dragon on earth, Komodo. Lead by the local ranger we will do the trekking through the forest and savanna to find the famous Komodo.
- The boat will slowly move to find the save place to overnight, dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 2: Padar Island – Pink Beach – Labuan Bajo
- While enjoying you breakfast with the view, the boat is heading to Padar Island. Opun arrial we will hike to the top of the island and enjoy the best view in Komodo Islands. Use your trekking shoes because the trek is slippery and steep hill.
- After trekking in Padar Island, the boat is cruising to Pink Beach. The famous beach with its mixing red and white sand. Enjoy the colorful coral and many kind of fish by snorkeling, you also can just lay down on the beach to enjoy the sun and the scenery.
- After Pink Beack we will back to Labuan Bajo, pack you bag and farewell to the crew on board.
- Upon arrival at the jetty the car is waiting, transfer to your hotel in Labuan Bajo
Day 3: Labuan Bajo – Airport – Pangkalan Bun
- After breakfast transfer to airport in Labuan Bajo
- Take 3 flight to Pangkalan Bun
- On arrival at Pangkalan Bun airport, we will pick you up and then drive to Kumai by taxi (approximately 30 minutes), passing several villages. Upon arrival in Kumai, boat up the river to explore the great mangrove, nipah palm, and wildlife along the Sekonyer river.
- Overnight on the boat.
Day 4: Pondok Tanggui – Camp Leakey – Nipa Area
- After early breakfast, boat up to Pondok Tanggui Camp to witness orangutan feeding around 9 am. Upon arrival at Pondok Tanggui, we walk to feeding area.
- After orangutan feeding, we can take a short trekking in the forest then proceed to Camp Leakey which takes about 1,5 – 2 hours by boat.
- After lunch, you will have a chance to take another short trekking or see information center before witnessing orangutans’ feeding time around 2 pm.
- After visiting Camp Leakey, we boat down slowly to Nipa Palm Area where you can see beautiful fireflies at night when the weather is good.
- On the way there, we can still observe the monkeys, birds, and other animals. Dinner and sleep on the boat.
Day 6: Kumai – Pangkalan Bun Airport
- After breakfast, boat down to Kumai and then transfer by car to Pangkalan Bun airport for your next destination. Tour ends.
Note: Itineraries are samples only. Cruise itineraries are subject to the season, wind, current and weather.